Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011 Happy Halloween!

One of us is happy about dressing up for Halloween.

Can you guess which one?

I'll give you a hint.

It is not Buddy.

But, since he is the dog and I am the master (most of the time), tonight he put on his witch's hat and delivered cookies to my mom and my sister.


Don't be fooled by his gruff demeanor.


He loved it.



Seriously, isn't this the face of a dog who wants to dress up every day?


If dogs could talk, Buddy would say "I love Halloween! I love being paraded around in front of other dogs with a hat on."


I'm certain that's what he would say.


CB, on the other hand, thinks Buddy would say "WTF? Who the hell does this woman think she is dressing me up like a complete fool and dragging my ass all over town? It's embarrassing. I'll never be able to show my face around the neighborhood again. It's bad enough not having balls, but now I have to deal with this."


Could be that CB may know more about dogs than I give him credit for.

No comments: