Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 17, 2011 KSSU

Have I said lately that I love the new parking garage? I do. I do love it.

Because of my age and the fact that my mind is very often on vacation, I always park on the top level. I figure forgetting where I parked is reduced if I can at least narrow down the location of my car to one level.

I'm not a fan of heights, to be honest.

When I took this picture, I had to stand right at the edge of the parking garage and lean against the outside wall. Made my heart race. And my palms sweat. Like a first date, but with my clothes on.

I love this view of the Student Union. I love that the sky is as blue as it should be on a glorious fall day in Kansas.

I love that I didn't tip over when taking the picture. Don't laugh, I've tipped over for less.

No comments: