Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 11, 2011 Good Samaritan Strikes Again!



Remember when I left a note written in lipstick on the van that had the flat tire? I was being such a good citizen of the world that day. Not so good since, but life is hard.


Today, I had to open my passenger side door to heave my briefcase into the car. It's too heavy to toss across the driver's seat. Oh, it's not that I'm too weak; it's just too damn heavy.


Anyway, I looked at the tire of the SUV parked next to me and, I'll be go to hell, they had a flat tire.


After the last time, I am now prepared to leave notes of any kind on any vehicle, so I left a note on the driver's window.


I was so proud and felt good about what I had done: helping another human being (who in all likelihood is a right wing, gun toting republican).


Fifteen miles later, though, I realized that it was the front left tire that was flat.


Oops.


Hopefully the right wing, gun toting republican was smart enough to figure it out.

No comments: