Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21, 2011 I Can't Decide

Can you see the frost on the beautiful green lawn? Look closely, it's there! What a glorious fall morning!
When I came into Wamego this afternoon on my way home from work, I followed this truck. I thought it was cool that his mud flaps said "Dodge City International". Dodge City! That's my hometown! That makes me practically part owner of the pretty silver semi I was following.


I passed the pretty silver semi only to discover that it had giant purple KSU Powercats on it.


Of course it did.


I am never surprised to see a giant purple Powercat. That's one of the benefits to working at K State for nearly 10 years. I anticipate seeing purple Powercats and a guy in a big Wildcat head around every turn.


I am rarely disappointed.














No comments: