Saturday, October 22, 2011

October 22, 2011 Strange Bedfellows

It's Saturday and CB is on the golf course which means that I'm reading/napping.

Buddy decided he needed to be in bed with me so he squeezed in between me and the rail of the waterbed. (I am such a child of the 70's! In fact, I decided to marry CB when I found out he had a waterbed.)

Luke, from down the hall, stopped in for a visit and it tickled him that Buddy had an entire bed to spread out on, but would rather try to occupy the same spot as me.

We tried to get Buddy to move to no avail. He is a stubborn dog. And spoiled. And stubborn.

I just decided to keep reading (I'm reading "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" on my Kindle) and ignore the dog butt that was perilously close to my face. But, I hadn't brushed my teeth yet, so it could be that Buddy was trying to ignore the bad breath that was perilously close to his butt. We can't know for sure.

Luke, for whatever reason, decided this was a picture he had to have.

And I decided, for whatever reason, this had to be a picture of the day.

Slow picture day, I guess.

No comments: