Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10, 2011 Krista's New Adventure

Krista, a devoted blog reader, had her first party as a Premier Jeweler this evening. She has hosted several thousand jewelery parties so the logical next step was to start selling it herself.

This young woman (I'm old enough to be her mother) is a dynamo! She a recent graduate from law school, is licensed to practice law in at least 2 states (which means she sat for 2 bar exams...kill me now), practices law in Junction City (no, really, kill. me. now.), and is fearless.

It's fun to talk to her about all her cases; her enthusiasm is catching. Even to someone like me whose best years and cases are behind me.

Krista will excel at whatever she sets her mind to.

I helped by buying waaaay too much jewelry!

Next time you see me, comment on my accessories. I'll give all the credit to Krista.

1 comment:

The Blaisdell Family said...

You are too kind and so sweet!!! Thanks so much for coming and supporting me in all my crazy endeavors! You are a GREAT SUPER D DUPER FRIEND!!!