Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 15, 2011 A Massage Virgin No More

This morning I made the leap from never having had a massage to wanting a massage everyday!

While visiting my chiropractor last week, I decided to make an appointment for a massage although, frankly, I was a little nervous about it.

But, today at 10:15 a.m., my life was changed!

Barbara and her magic hands worked for over an hour and I loved every moment of it. You can tell that she loves her job and her job is her passion. I had absolutely no reason to be anxious. She made me feel comfortable from the very instant we met.

Add in a bit of aroma therapy, soft classical music and warm blankets and you have a slice of heaven.

I have found a reason to pack my lunch and save my money. The food court at the student union will have to survive without me.

I have found something I like better than food!

Okay, I know there's sex, but today, it's all about the massage!

No comments: