Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29, 2011 Cracked Me Up!

I saw this septic cleaning truck on my way to work. I don't know why, but it was pulling into Aggieville.

The thing, though, that made this truck picture worthy was the slogan that was on the side of the base of the truck. It made me laugh. A. Lot.

The slogan? "A True American Product". NOT "A True American Company", which would have made sense, but product. And by product, they mean shit. Poo. Number 2.

So, do you suppose that the septic tanks of international people have to get a different company? Does international shit get pumped differently than American shit?

If an American eats a lot of international food, is their shit still a true American product?

These were all questions I was asking myself as I was digging for my camera, leaning out the window and snapping the picture.

These and "what the hell is a septic tank doing in Aggieville?"