Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12, 2011 BEST. SON. EVER.

What strikes fear in the hearts of women everywhere?

A flat tire. Trust me. This tire is flat. Well, it's really only flat on the bottom. The top is fine.

I saw it when I got out of my car in the parking garage this morning. Didn't worry too much about it because I was at work, didn't have to be anywhere, and knew Luke was on campus.

LUKE WAS ON CAMPUS!! My very own fix-it, come to Mom's rescue guy.

I called him and he said that he'd be by after his 11:30 class.

He showed up with a can of Fix A Flat and we headed to my car.

When he saw my car he said we could drive to Sears on it (I wasn't so sure, but he's the expert) so off we went.

Sears said they'd fix it while Luke and I ate lunch. And, they said they'd fix it for free.

Seriously, can this day get any better?

We ate lunch at Carlos OKelley's then wandered around Borders books. Everything there is 80% off - so we got some books and magazines and spent less than $7.00!

Car finished, we headed back to Kansas State.

So, although I say that I had a son 30 years ago so I'd have someone to carry in my groceries, it was really more than that.

It was so I'd have someone to help me out with a flat tire.

No comments: