Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15, 2011 Thanks, Kimber

Yesterday a gigantic box arrived in the mail. It look strangely familiar. It looked exactly like the box that I sent to Kimber in June before we met in Hilton Head.

It was! It was the same box - - full of all the goodies from our trip.

And one additional goodie.

Chai tea mix that's just about as good as Massi's chai in London.

Kimber and I drank this every morning on the patio of our condo in Hilton Head. We'd chat about the day to come, the day just past and our days in Dodge City. Everything is just a little bit better when a cuppa is involved.

Since CB leaves the house by 5 a.m. (WTF?) I put on the kettle each morning instead of having him leave me a cup of coffee. We tried that for awhile, but by the time I got to the coffee pot, 3 hours later, it was like drinking tar.

Now I am very British each morning and start the day with a cuppa with sugar and milk.

And a chorus of "God Save the Queen".

Living with me is such an adventure.

Could be why CB leaves the house every morning by 5.

No comments: