Saturday, September 3, 2011

September 2, 2011 Shoppin' for Company



The Barnes are here.


Drinks will be drunk. Drinks will include: 3 bottles of wine, 1 bottle of Scotch, 2 frozen bags of margaritas (I know, it's weird, margaritas in a bag. However, margaritas from any source whatsoever are fine with me), and an unlimited supply of beer.


Fortunately for us, the local liquor store is 2 blocks away at the bottom of our hill. I could, theoretically, ride the lawnmower down for more alcohol if necessary. Not that I've given it any thought, although I did ask CB to show me how to run the mower earlier this summer. He thought I was going to help mow. Silly boy.


Roger and Karin are glad to be "home". Kansas did not disappoint them, there was a beautiful sunset as we were driving to Wamego.


I hope there are no Say Cheese! posts from the Pottawatomie County jail, but when the Barnes and Barrs get together, there are no guarantees.

No comments: