Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 28, 2011 Work after Five

Ever since school started, I have been giving evening presentations to different groups around Kansas State.

I've been to a number of sororities and fraternities, a gathering of international students and a pizza party at Jardine.

These gatherings always energize me which is exactly what I need at the end of a day filled with students in legal trouble.

We had some laughs (the word "vagina" was used as was the phrase "I've had my share of drunk hook-ups") but at the same time I think (hope) they learned something.

In a nutshell: Never, ever agree to let a cop search you, your car or your house and use your right to remain silent.

And if you are caught drinking underage, it's going to cost you a bucket of money. A very large bucket of money.