Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 9, 2011 Full Day

I'm not going to whine. I am simply going to say this:

It's the end of the second week of school. The. Second. Week.

I left the office at 7:00 p.m.

On Friday.

I will not get in the habit of this.

Rest assured.


After work I went to a fun gathering at Krista's house (Hi, Krista!) Since I had to drive home, I didn't drink, but Krista had loads of wonderful drinks to share. Next time, I'm bringing my jammies and staying the night. (By the way, Krista, that quarter on the counter in the bathroom was mine. You said leave one.)

When I got home, this shirt was waiting for me:


I love it. I can't wait to wear it.

I hope that I'll have camera and internet privileges in jail because at the rate Kansas is going, free speech is headed right out the window.

1 comment:

The Blaisdell Family said...

LMAO!!! I hadn't even been in there! I asked my brother about the quarter and he saw it! YOU CRACK ME UP!!! So glad you could come and the next time you will have to bring your jammies!!