Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19,2011 Full Day's Work Before Work

This is my kitchen at 8:30 this morning.

The laundry was started.

The yard had been watered.

Buddy had been fed, watered, let out, petted, pilled (he takes pills in the morning and evening for crazy itching) and released to the basement.

Crock Pot Lasagna was in the crock pot and the timer was set guaranteeing supper at 6:30.

Okay, so I didn't have time to actually clean the kitchen and it looks like a bomb exploded in the sinks. Still, supper was in the crock pot, that's sayin' something, isn't it?

When I got home, the house smelled good. Sort of like lasagna had been cooking all afternoon.

I must admit that the lasagna tasted like ass and I won't make it again.

It was a good try and for most of the day I felt like I had accomplished something.

It's just that what I accomplished was inedible.

No comments: