Thursday, September 8, 2011

September 8, 2011 Happy Feet

This is at least the second time I've posted a photo of my feet. In both pictures it looks like I don't have ankles. I do, though. I do have ankles. You are just going to have to trust me on this.

I went to a Hallmark store in Manhattan today to buy a couple of cards. The interesting thing about the store however was that nearly all of the cards were sold out. I think it's going out of business...how could a Hallmark store not have cards?

But, I did find these wonderful slippers. They are soft as a cloud and make my feet very, very happy! They have some non-skid stuff on the bottom which I'm sure is safe, but I've about killed myself walking across the kitchen floor. Guess I need to slide just a little bit; these bad boys stick like Velcro.

If I don't make an entry tomorrow, I have broken my neck because of these damn slippers!

If that happens, I hope I'll still be able to feel my feet. Because they'll be happy.

No comments: