Friday, September 23, 2011

September 21, 2011 Frat Boys

I spent a wonderful evening with the men of Alpha Gamma Rho tonight.

One downside: Sam Brownshirt is a member and his very large picture is in their lobby. I made a comment to several AGRs before dinner that the brightest spot in my day is the one before I realize that Sammy is still governor. While I thought I was hysterical, they did not.

My presentation was a hoot.

Of course.

I think the guys learned something and had a few laughs. None of them about Sam Brownshirt, however.

Glad my momma taught me some manners because these formal dinners are, well, formal. I knew what fork went where and what that spoon at the top of the plate was for. I didn't spill anything, which was a good thing, albeit unusual.

I should confess that during the course of the evening I said the words "blow job in the bushes in the park".

Oh. Yes. I. Did.

No comments: