Monday, September 26, 2011

September 24, 2011 Post #281


Who knew I could anything 281 times? That's how many blog entries I've made so far this year. Haven't missed a day yet.

Remember the dead yard?

It's no longer dead!

Water and sun and love. That's what makes grass grow.

You are probably wondering why I was in my car on a Saturday morning instead of in my bed finishing up a book.

I was on my way to Kansas State to give a presentation to presidents of Greek houses.

On a Saturday. My day off. But, did I complain?

No. I'm nothing if not a full service, one woman legal operation. Who needs a full, 2 day weekend? Especially since CB had to work today as well.

Anyway, I'm loving the new yard. My dad was a big yard guy. His yards were the best in the neighborhood. I'm thinking he'd be impressed with our yard.

Except for that brown spot there on the right. I don't know what's up with that. But, that grass better hurry up and get with the program.

I've killed grass before, I will do it again.

No comments: