Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9, 2011 Backyard View



This doesn't look much like Christmas I know, but this is what I see from my kitchen window and it makes me smile.


It seems as though we live in the country and not in the thriving metropolis of Wamego. The green space behind our house is a Frisbee golf course that will always be a park. And, it's the best kept secret in Wamego. Please don't tell anyone, okay?


Isn't it crazy that there is one lone tree which is still full of leaves? That one tree will not surrender to winter. It knows Fall is the best season and it will do everything in its power to keep Fall alive!


This scene makes me smile regardless of the season.


What more could I ask for?


Ummmm, someone to do the dishes so I don't have to look out the window at all?


Perhaps.

No comments: