Friday, December 2, 2011

December 1, 2011 A New Month! My 12th!



First of all, this is the first entry of the 12th month of my blog! I am as surprised as the next guy to be honest. Who knew I could stay on topic for nearly a year? I guess it helps that there's really no topic...all I have to do is take a picture every day. No problem!


Now, about today's picture. It's a bit embarrassing, actually. But when has embarrassment stopped me from posting a photo? Never, that's when.


I've been driving our Sable for the last couple of days. My car needed an oil change in the worst way. To be honest, my car needed oil. Period. Guess I'm not as vigilant as I should be, but isn't that why I live with 2 men?


So, I drove the Sable, a car that I rarely drive. I kind of forget what it looks like. No, really, I do. I remember that it's silver and has a Kansas City Chiefs license plate on the front.


It was dark when I left the office today and I lost the car. I. Lost. The. Car.


I was on the right level of the parking garage, I knew that. But there was a shit load of silver cars on that level.


After walking to no less than 3 silver cars and being unable to open any of them, I decided to pop the trunk and hope for the best.


It worked!


I was so happy I did my "I found my car" dance.


I've done it before.


One time after I had already called my office to tell them to call the campus police and report my car being stolen. Isn't the important thing to keep in mind that I found my car and did the happy dance. Not that I reported it stolen?

No comments: