Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, 2011 Christmas Eve

Luke is home so that means our Christmas is tomorrow. Christmas morning means Bubble Bread for breakfast. I knew that so I had all the ingredients on hand. (Incidentally, the 409 in the background is not for the Bubble Bread. It's for the meat balls I made on Saturday.)

The frozen rolls are in the very old bundt cake pan awaiting a marvelous mixture of butter, cinnamon, chopped pecans, brown sugar and.....
butterscotch pudding that is NOT instant. I was so certain of my selection that I bought 3 of these.

Oops. Instant. See that word in really small print? Yeah, well clearly I missed it.


Time to send Luke to the store for the right stuff.


Not like that's ever happened before.


He came through for me, again, and Christmas breakfast will be wonderful! If I remember, there will be a picture, but if we've learned anything over the past year we've learned not to hold our breaths for a picture.

No comments: