Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 11, 2011 Christmas Arrives!

Finally, CB and Luke got the Christmas decorations down for me.

The living room, before:

The dining room, before:


The front porch, after:


The Chiefs were getting their jocks handed to them, so Luke decided to help me decorate. We had such a great time! It was a beautiful if somewhat cloudy day, but that didn't slow us down a bit. You can't tell, but the bushes in front are loaded with lights. Luke designed the railing and even added extra lights.


The Christmas spirit was alive and well at our house today!

Here's the living room (and Buddy), after:


T

The tree is on a table because I was afraid that crazy Buddy would get curious and that would mean that I'd have to kill him. Better to be safe than sorry.


Here's the tree all lit up.

I do so love Christmas.


Now, I can't wait until Santa puts all my presents under the tree. Would someone please tell CB and Luke?

No comments: