Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 17, 2011 I Can't Make This Stuff Up

The name of the restaurant shall remain nameless.

While waiting on my lunch companion, I popped into the ladies room where I saw this.

It made me think about the conversation that must have taken place immediately preceding the abandonment of the orange pipe wrench:

Kitchen manager: Hey Plumber!

Plumber: Yeah?

K.M.: I need a hand in here with the Blue Plate Special.

P: But, I'm kinda busy right now. If I don't get this finished, we'll have a bunch of pissed off women. (oh, get it? Pissed off and it's a bathroom....I am soo funny!)

K.M.: I'm the boss. Drop what you're doing and get in here.

P: Okay.

At which point, the plumber did exactly that. Dropped what he was doing and left. He didn't pick up the pipe wrench, put the lid back on the toilet tank, or put an "Out of Order" sign on stall #1.

Makes me wonder who called in sick that the poor schmuck who was doing the plumbing also had to help in the kitchen.

Also makes me wonder about the Blue Plate Special.

No comments: