Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 11, 2011 Don't Tell Luke

Luke has mentioned several times that he would like a pair of fleece pajama pants in KC Chiefs material.

Did you know that I am not a seamstress? I know, I know, it's hard to believe since I do so many other things perfectly.

Mom and Baby (that's what we call my little sister) are the sewing women in the family. I took Home Ec and know enough to find a pattern, figure out how much material to buy and determine if I need elastic or buttons, but that's the end of it.

Baby said that she'd whip up these pants for Luke for Christmas. Isn't that nice of her?

Let's hope that I got a) the right pattern size and b) enough material. If not, I'll just put Luke on a diet and with any luck, he'll fit into them by New Year's!

No comments: