Sunday, November 20, 2011

A MISTAKE WAS MADE. AND I AM PISSED.

CB, being the wonderful husband that he is, spent this morning (November 20, 2011) catching up on my blog entries. CB is a man who pays attention to details, unlike his wife who just hopes for the best.

While reading, he called my name and asked me to come into the study because he had something to show me. The tone of his voice indicated that whatever I was about to hear, it was not good. Not good at all.

He tried to soften the blow by saying that I had done such a great job with having a blog entry every day, and here we were nearly through November....but....(don't you just had that pause and the word "but" during a conversation?)

I MISSED A DAY!!! Yes, it's true. There is not an entry for September 30. I checked my photo file and there is a picture for September 30, but it was never posted. So, the question I suppose is this: have I kept my resolution since I took a picture on the 30th? I think I have. And, after all, it's my resolution!

So, here's the September 30 entry. (I couldn't figure out how to add it at the end of September. It's true, I am a dumb ass.)

September 30, 2011 New Bed, Sort of


The Turners (the funniest man in the world and his long suffering wife) are selling this wonderful headboard and footboard at their garage sale.

I wasn't aware that I needed/wanted one until I saw this one. It's perfect for the guest room. Although, the funniest man in the world told me that it bangs around and shakes during sex. TOO MUCH INFORMATION is what I thought. Way too much. I can't unhear that.

And the price is right ($25), in fact it's a steal.

Luke and I will go to Alma to get it and he'll put it on the bed.

Our guests will be so happy.

No comments: