Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 10, 2011 New Game



I bought this game for my house and someday I hope to play it.


Let's give it a try right now, shall we?


I'll give you 5 clues for something and you have to guess what it is. Sounds simple, doesn't it?


1. Mine is thick.

2. I pay someone to help with it.

3. I could change it, but I don't.

4. It often gives away the fact that I've had a nap.


Here's another one:


1. I have 2.

2. Getting wet is what it's for.

3. I have to be brave the first time each year.

4. It's tempting to cover it up.


I think this game has a lot of potential. Maybe we will play it on Thanksgiving. Oh, and by "we", I mean the girls. This game can not compete with football. No matter how fun I promise to make it!

/

\

/

\

/

\

/

\

/

\

/

\

/

\

/

The first one was "my hair."


The second one was my "swimming suit".


How did you do?


No comments: