Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 27, 2011 How Much is that Doggie in the....

I got home from work on Friday and, like every other Friday, I pulled my car into the garage, pushed the button to lower the door, turned off my engine and got out of my car.

Nothing exciting. Nothing unusual.

Something caught the corner of my eye, though, and made me jump. There was some kind of animal in the garage. Bigger than a mouse or a bunny.

Big like a baby cougar or tiger. Except black.

Every time I got close enough, it would dart away. Of course I had my camera out, why do you ask?

Then, it stopped and just looked at me.

It was a little dog. Not even a very ferocious one at that.

His tail was wagging so hard and so fast that I should have put him to work sweeping the garage. Oh, is it wrong that I know it's a "he"?

Found out he belongs to the new neighbors south of us. His name is Micky and he ran into the garage as I was driving in. Just wanted to be friends, I guess.

Buddy, on the other hand, is not amused.



No comments: