Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 21, 2011 Fun Day!

Curtis and I made a list of the fun things we wanted to do before leaving Kansas City. First, we went to breakfast and on the way we saw these geese with their babies walking across the street. Curtis is such a good sport - - he drove around so the geese would be on my side of the car so I could take a better picture!


Second, I went to Archiver's because Cindy's mom got me a gift card there for my birthday. Cindy and I used to go to Archiver's to "make and take" craft classes. We always had such a great time. It was a little sad to go there without her - and they were having a class in the back and I could hear ladies laughing just like Cindy and I used to. I missed her a bit more while wandering around the store.




Third, we went to the City Market. While walking to the actual market, we walked by this office. There was a purple cowboy boot hanging from the flag poll. A purple cowboy boot. Made me pause and go "hmmmmm".



At City Market, be bought a ton of fruit: strawberries, bananas, cantaloupe and grapes. Yummy. And cheap.




After Kansas City, we drove to Topeka and played 2 rounds of Putt Putt. If I told you that I beat CB, would you believe me? I didn't think so, so I'll save my breath.




The weekend started with a cranberry margarita so it was only fitting that it ended with one! Cranberry + tequila = match made in heaven.




P.S. My small boobs are 3 years old today!

No comments: