Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8, 2011 My "New" Computer

Several years ago, Luke got a Dell Netbook. Last year, said Netbook got a virus. It's been in sickbay ever since.


But then, Natalie at work told me that her boyfriend works on and fixes computers. He could possibly breathe life back into the nearly new but likely dead Netbook.

When I told Luke that I might be able to get the Netbook fixed he laughed and gave it to me. That's right, he gave it to me. And I don't mean he gave it to me to take to be repaired, I mean he gave it to me to have and to hold from that day forward.

Today, the Netbook was returned to me, fully operational. It's like it's Christmas in July! Natalie's boyfriend laid his hands on this little Netbook and healed it. Amen.

I'm using my (yes, that's right, MY) new Netbook to write this post. Pretty cool.

Eat your heart out, Luke.

No comments: