Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 15, 2011 The One with the Photo

How did I get these two pictures side by side? I don't know and I don't to try to figure it out. Operator error, I'm afraid.

Okay, so anyway here are 2 pictures that didn't get posted yesterday. Luke being Luke. he'll kill me for putting this on my blog, but that's a chance I'm willing to take. Could be worse. I had a camera the whole time he was growing up. The. Whole. Time.





The other picture, I'm embarrassed to say, is of maps of Kansas and Colorado. I've only been to Colorado 10,000 times, but I thought I should get out the maps and make sure I knew where I was going.

The names of the towns were familiar and the route quickly returned to me. But, I'm still going to have the maps close by. I think when I get to Eads, Colorado, I'll have it made, but you never know. I could end up in Tucson.


No comments: