Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 7, 2011 Why You Shouldn't Eat at Your Desk



Got up this morning. Put on a lovely lilac shirt. Accessorized with a new necklace. Looked pretty good.


Went to breakfast with CB. Had a close call with a glob of grape jelly. Survived breakfast with no spills on the shirt.


Ate a late lunch at my desk. Don't' know why. It's always a recipe for disaster. ALWAYS.


Today I happened to spill Panda Express down my front. A gigantic spill. Gi. Gan. Tic.


No hiding this spill.


Oh, I forgot to mention that I had a presentation to give to a class at 3:30.


No choice. Had to go shopping. Had to. No choice. What was I going to do? Turn my shirt inside out? What are you, crazy?


That's what I did. Went shopping. Found 2 shirts for 1/2 price.


Maybe I should keep one of them at the office, just in case. Just in case I ever eat at my desk again. Or ever eat anywhere again.


I'm sort of a clumsy eater.

No comments: