Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 1, 2011 SEVEN Months!

I've been blogging since January 1, 2011! I've actually stuck to my resolution to take a picture a day. WOW! I am so very great!

I left work a little early today - about 3:30. My phone rang before I had even started my car. It was Luke. He is on his way to see his dad for the 4th of July and borrowed CB's Pontiac. The same Pontiac that has over 200,000 miles on it.

Luke was in Leonardville and was having significant car trouble. He was in a bit of a panic.

I didn't have anything else to do, so I became the Best Mom in the World by saying that I'd drive to him and we'd switch cars. I'd baby the Pontiac home and Luke would be on his way.

Luke made his way back to Riley and we met there. After switching all our stuff, we were on our way - - Luke headed West and me headed East.

In the past when the Pontiac acted up, if it would sit for a little while and catch its breath, often it would run perfectly.

Not the case today. NOT. THE. CASE.

I chugged and jerked my way back to Manhattan. Think: failing transmission.

CB was on his way home at the same time I was inching my way to Manhattan, so he told me to take the car to Car Clinic. I made it there and CB arrived about 3 minutes later.

Now, we are waiting for the diagnosis from Car Clinic.

I think that the Pontiac has a date with the salvage yard.

But, let's keep that on the dl, shall we?

No comments: