Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15, 2011 Overzealous Packing

I am ready to be gone for a week. Three hotels, 3 cities, a gazillion miles in the car.

Spent today packing and wrapping up cooking and freezing meals for CB and Luke for next week.

Got so excited packing that I packed the cord that runs from my camera to my computer.

I am not about to dig through my suitcase to find it in order to post a picture today.

My resolution was to TAKE a picture each day. I took the damn picture. I just can't put it on my blog until tomorrow.

My trip is going to be awesome. You will be speechless when you read about all the things I am doing. Most of the stuff I'll be doing alone, which is new for me.

Check back on this entry because tomorrow there will be a photo and I'm sure I'll write something very clever.

Don't I always?

No comments: