Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 7, 2011 My iPod is Confusing

You have to love my iPod. You just have to.

I have a list of songs that I walk to ("workout" is not really the work I should use. But I sweat and smell when I'm done, so maybe "workout" IS the right word) and I was looking at the list today.

I laughed at myself. (Right. Like that ever happens.)

The playlist "Workout songs" is about 15 songs long. Here are 6 of those songs:

"Word Up": an old Jazzercise song from the early 80s. Makes me want to put on my unitard and leg warmers and work it 'til it burns. (Oh yes, I did have a unitard. And I have a picture of me in a leopard skin print unitard. Yes. I. Do. Enough alcohol and I may even post it someday.)

"Born This Way": I love Lady GaGa (Gaga? Ga Ga?) and I do believe we were born this way. Or whatever way.

"Poker Face": More Lady GaGa.

"Bad Romance": More Lady GaGa.

"Follow Me": Another old song. "You swim my veins like a fish in the sea."

"Push": ARETHA FRANKLIN ROCKS. ROCKS, I TELL YOU!!!!

If I am ever abducted by aliens and they look at my iPod, they'll be very confused about music or at least about my taste in music!

You should also know that 80% of the stuff on my iPod is podcasts from NPR or podcasts by Ricky Gervais. That will cause the aliens to send me back.

Forthwith.

No comments: