Friday, June 3, 2011

June 1, 2011 Hale Library

First of all, this begins the sixth month of my blog. Did you hear that? The sixth month!!!! I've done something for 6 months. Without quitting. Just like being pregnant. But without the sex. Trust me. With. Out. The. Sex.

I had a meeting in Eisenhower Hall at 3:00 this afternoon. While I was walking there, the sky was really dark. Not like in the picture where it looks pretty and blue!

The sky was so dark that the lights were on outside of Hale Library. Even though it was going to cut loose raining any minute, I stopped and took a picture.

True story, as I was leaving the meeting, I was on the phone with CB. We were laughing about me getting lost the last time (last week) I walked from Eisenhower to the Union. I'll be go to hell if I didn't do it again. I was just talking away and all of sudden I said "SHIT! I took a wrong turn. Where the hell am I?" CB was laughing his ass off.

Instead of wandering in the wilderness, I turned around, found the turn I missed and arrived at the parking garage safe and sound.

(For those of you keeping track, it was after 5 and I didn't have to go back to my office.)

No comments: