Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25, 2011 Part Two: The Family Outing

Since today had the potential of being a really bad day and turned out to be not a bad day at all, Luke and I asked CB if we could all go play golf.

Golf? More golf? Why certainly!!


The white dot is my golf ball. The rest of my shots weren't much better. Therefore, I spent much of the evening driving the cart and drinking. (Look, CB came out of the clubhouse with a vodka and cranberry juice, what was I supposed to do? Dump it out? Don't be silly.)



Look carefully. This is wild marijuana. Probably shouldn't pick it, dry it and smoke it because it looks like it's been sprayed with some kind of weed killer. Weed killer, get it? (Wonder if it works on poison ivy?)


I lost most of the balls I hit. I laughed at Luke more than once. He laughed at me non-stop. CB tried to pretend that he didn't know either one of us.


It was a great time all around.

No comments: