Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011 Poison Ivy Scorecard

Something beautiful is happening in the backyard that does not involve dying plants.

The Easter lilies from Priya and Louise (planted about 7 years ago) are in full bloom. Aren't they wonderful? Those girls left 2 constant reminders: they wrote "Good Morning Mom and Dad" on the white board in the kitchen and it is still there and these Easter lilies.

If you were a poison ivy plant or a bit of wild grapevine, would you be sorry that you picked my backyard right about now?

I saw a few leaves that don't seem to be appropriately withered, so I may go out and spray again tonight. Don't want those damn plants to rally. But, maybe they are like the Royals, and don't have a good rally in them.


My heart will sing when I can post a picture of a row of brown, dead, dried up vegetation.


And it won't be the US Supreme Court.

No comments: