Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 6, 2011 My Smile and my Bladder

I went to the dentist this morning. It was my first time with this particular dentist so everything was new and interesting.

Once I got in the chair, my camera was too far away so I didn't get a shot of the TV mounted on the wall which I could watch while waiting (that actually begs the question of how long am I expected to wait? Or, if there is something good on TV, can I stay until the show is over?).

I suppose it would be a bad sign if, let's say, I go in to see the dentist, and he puts "Gone with the Wind" on the DVD player.

Naturally, after being in a situation where I couldn't get up and go to the loo, I had to go when I was released from said chair. Had. To. GO. The bathroom in this dentist office is nicer than mine at home. That shouldn't be, should it? The color, the art, the "hoist my fat ass off the toilet" bar, all of it was perfect.

However, I have often wondered about the necessity of an easy chair in the bathroom. Who sits in that chair? Honestly. Who?

I would not be questioning the presence of this chair if there were a television mounted in corner.

I checked.

There isn't.

No comments: