Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20, 2011 I Can't Believe I Did It Again!!



I have court tomorrow morning so I loaded up all the files I need, my calendar, my lunch box and my purse and left the office a little after 5:00.


Stopped by the ladies' room first as it's a long drive from Manhattan to Wamego on a 54 year old bladder.


I was over half way home and realized that I did not have my files or my calendar. They were on the shelf in the restroom of Forum Hall in the Union.


CRAP!


I turned around and drove back to KSU, hoping that Forum Hall was still unlocked.


It was, and my files and calendar were right where I left them. Let's just agree that client confidentiality was maintained, shall we?


The picture is of me using my parking garage pass as I left for home for the second time tonight.

No comments: