Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 25, 2011 He Remembered - Sort of



Curtis sent flowers today - for Valentine's Day and for my birthday. A dozen beautiful roses of all colors.


It's such a nice surprise to get flowers at work, isn't it? There's more than a bit of pleasure when you get flowers in an office filled with women. Call me a bitch, but you know I'm right!


I'll bring them home on Thursday so I can enjoy them all weekend.


I'm taking Friday off. Yes, it's true, I am staying home to watch the Royal Wedding. I watched Diana and Charles so I owe it to Wills to watch he and Kate tie the knot. I will add here that I think Charles is a prick and should never be King. He and his horse face wife need to find a cottage in the country (NOT OXFORDSHIRE) and live out the rest of their pitiful lives.


I should mention that my office smells heavenly. Sort of like lilacs, only with roses.

No comments: