Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24, 2011 It All Has To Go Somewhere



As we were filling shopping carts last night, I was having a nagging thought - "where the hell am I going to put all this stuff?"


I woke up this morning to cabinets full of canned goods - I was too tired last night to put everything away.


So, I decided to clean out the pantry shelves and get everything organized. I got it done, but it looked very bad before it looked very good.


Once the organizing was done, I got out the recipe book, divided the meat into batches, vacuumed packed it and labeled it with the meal name. It took a long time, but it will be nice to go to the book, see what's for supper, or what's available for supper, go to the freezer and put something out to thaw.


Got 2 lovely messages from my daughters, Priya and Louise, wishing us a happy Easter. They were here 6 years ago and celebrated Easter with us. It was Priya's first Easter egg hunt and she was a wild child! It was so much fun to watch those 2 college girls run around the yard grabbing eggs. I miss them.


No comments: