Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 29 Part 2: Birthday Lunch - Courtesy of Paul Mintner

Due to scheduling conflicts, Paul and I couldn't go out to lunch on my actual birthday, so we went today. We ended up at La Fiesta and just as we were about the get the bill, Paul was kind enough to share that it was my birthday.

I have never had a birthday at La Fiesta. I don't know that I ever will again....

Here came the hat. The hat that has been on thousands of heads over the years. My scalp has been itching ever since. I'm just sayin'.

Here are the guys who sang "Happy Birthday" to me. At least I think it was "Happy Birthday" - it was a song, it had the words "happy" and "birthday" in it. And there was ice cream.


It was fun. And funny.

Here is my favorite photo of any day so far:



England, I promise, I'll be back soon.


Tell the Queen.





No comments: