Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011 No taste, It's True!


For those of you who have said over the years that the only taste I have is in my mouth, I say to you "Bah! Not true!"

I don't seem to have taste even in my mouth anymore!

I've got the crud again (damn. it.) and am taking a wonderful mix of drugs for cough, for infection, for inflammation, for that hangie down thing in the back of my throat (what a nice shot of that, by the way), for my distemper, for my split ends.

Anyway, some combination of said chemicals has robbed my sense of taste. Or perhaps it's the fact that I can't smell anything. I don't know.

But, eating is no longer an adventure for my taste buds.

If you are mesmerized by the photo and really, who wouldn't be, and you happen to spot a taste bud in there somewhere, please do your best to coax it back into service.

To hell with the taste buds. I'm trying my best to peel my eyes from the double chin. Good god.

No comments: