Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 19, 2011 How Cold is It?

It's the first day of Spring Break. Time for a cook-out, right? That's what I thought, so I thawed out some fajita meat (the only reason we go to San Antonio twice a year...to bring back fajitas!) and set my taste buds for fajitas.

Who could have imagined that CB would have to wear a heavy coat while he grilled the fajitas? It was colder than it looked and, honestly, I think it looks pretty freakin' cold for March.

Not too long after this picture, the sky opened up and it rained cats and dogs. In fact, the alert system at K State called the house to tell me there was a severe thunderstorm in Manhattan.

Fortunately, I've been a Kansan all my life so I know to wait; if it's too cold it will warm up, if it's too hot, it will cool down, if it's too dry...well, you get the picture.

No comments: