Friday, March 18, 2011

March 18, 2011 Why I Love Paul Mintner.

First of all, doesn't this photo have a GQ kind of look to it? I think so, too.

Paul Mintner has the greatest outlook on life. He is not stuck in the here and now, but has his eyes on what is yet to come. He has plans, goals, dreams.

When he talks about what he wants to be when he grows up, I long for the time in my life when I was making decisions about my future.

The difference is that Paul has an actual PLAN. I had something of an idea...an idea that was de-railed by a man. (That's another story for another time and another blog.)

Anyway, the world better watch out because it won't be long before Paul is out in it - taking students to developing countries, encouraging them to be innovative and teaching them that we're all in this together.

Another reason I love Paul? He says that I need to go along with him when he takes students all over the world. Could be because I am well read, reasonably intelligent and organized.

Or, it could be because I laugh at his jokes and blog about him.

No comments: