Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 10, 2011 Bookends to My Day

At 7:56 a.m., I had already been to my office, gathered files for court, made notes on said files and left the office. At 7:56 a.m., I was sitting in the parking lot of city court, waiting for the day to begin.

At 4:15, I called it a day. There is, after all, only so much fun you can pack into one day, right? And, keep in mind that all day long I have been barely able to talk, coughing, blowing my nose, and generally feeling like shit dipped in misery.

I drive home on the Zeandale Road which is a wonderful country road that is little traveled and a nice way to unwind after a day in paradise.

Tonight I learned that Spring is on the way because I found myself behind not one, but TWO pieces of farm machinery that were bigger than Dallas and slower than George Bush's brain. So, you know, really BIG and really, really s l o w.

Cracked me up because the driver of the car between me and said crazy big farm equipment was wondering what the batshit crazy woman behind him was doing with the camera.

Gave him something to talk about at supper with the Mrs.




Peach Schnapps update: It did not work. But, I did not throw up.


No comments: