Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011 The Funniest Guy I Know


Oh, I know he doesn't look like much, but he's really a funny guy. And I know funny when I see it. I can say that this guy is not only funny strange, but he's funny haha as well.


He makes me laugh every single time I see him.  And it's not just his looks.


He has the world's most patient wife. Tina still laughs at his jokes even though she's heard them 10,000 times.


The stories he tells are true which makes them that much funnier. Like the time he bet his buddy that a horse would fit in his living room. They led the horse into the living room at which point Tina, who was very pregnant at the time, stopped the "fun" from going any further.


Then there's the time he was drunk in Alaska and tried to steal a helicopter. I'm sure the statute of limitations has run on that.


His house had bats, so he gathered the neighborhood kids together, gave them all tennis rackets, and as the bats came out at nightfall, the kids would clobber the bats with the rackets. Meanwhile, my friend sat in a chair and drank. Good times.


I'm not doing him justice here, I'm really not. He is a hoot. You'll just have to trust me on this.


One more thing. He's a lawyer, too. And he's still managed to keep his sense of humor. Just like I have.

No comments: