Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 7, 2011 Cupcakes, Part 2



All the cupcakes frosted in short order this morning.


I was surprised that it didn't take as long as I thought to make the frosting and frost 10 dozen cupcakes.


If I had the right kind of kitchen, I could most certainly bake cupcakes for a living.


These cupcakes aren't fancy - just white and chocolate, but they look pretty and will be fun with my card stuck in the icing. The resource fair is going to be in the Union courtyard which is right outside my office door. Isn't that convenient?


In case you are wondering about how they will get to Manhattan, I can tell you: CB is going to help me deliver them tonight. I have them in beer box flats and they'll be cool in my office.


It's true. I've thought of everything!

No comments: