Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 11, 2011 Visitor from Afar.



One of the great things about working on a college campus is the visits from former students who used to hang around my office.


Today, this guy appeared at my door. Very movie star, secret agent looking, isn't he?


It's Wayne Stoskopf, a former vice president of the student body. He's a Washington, D.C. hot shot now. Too bad that it's with the wrong party and for a congresswoman who isn't smart enough to find her way out of a phone booth.


But, she was smart enough to hire Wayne and he's smart enough to know that moderation is an important quality.


Wayne has a big cross to bear what with being a republican and the same party as the idiots who are ruining this country, state and city.


Oh yeah, we talked about Gov. Brownshirt and the whack jobs who are on the Manhattan city commission. Wayne shared my frustrations with the local clowns.


The longer we talked, the more we agreed on.


I mean, the more he agreed with me!


Isn't it a great day when people agree with me? I think so, too.



No comments: