Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19, 2011 Buddy and His T-Bone

Last Saturday at CB's summer office party, we collected T-bones. Not the steaks, just the bones.

Fortunately, we got the bones off of plates (I say if people walk away from their plates and leave food on said plate, that food is up for grabs) and didn't have to dumpster dive for any. Although, I had my eye on one and had CB turned his back for just one moment, I would have gone for it.

Tonight was the end of a very long week. Buddy worked hard all week, on the couch, off the couch, up the stairs, in the basement. Bless his heart.

He deserved a t-bone tonight.







It took about an hour, but he defeated that bone.


There is no picture of me grabbing the bone in an attempt to make him look up towards the camera. The reason there is no picture is because he was not happy that I was trying to A. take his bone away and B. take his damn picture again.


I figured a bloody stump was not worth a picture of my dog.


This time.

No comments: