Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4, 2011

Don't you love it, LOVE IT, when you see your name on big trucks? I do. I think it is soooo great to see my name in big letters - the fact that it's usually on a truck carrying baked goods is just an added benefit.

I also love that my name is really, truly, Sarah Leigh. And you know what they say about Sarah Leigh: Everybody doesn't like something, but nobody doesn't like Sarah Leigh.


This day did not start out as a two picture day, but as I was walking to lunch in Aggieville, I saw this poster. I walked past it. Started laughing. Went back and took a picture of it. Laughed all the way to the SoLong Saloon.
I think this could describe our reunion weekends in San Antonio. Since there is one coming up next weekend, I'll let you know.

No comments: